Friday, July 14, 2006

Just Playing

After completing some 'must do' projects, over the last few days, I should have been tidying my art supplies. Instead I played. One of the lovely things about living by myself is that I can change the rules. So, tonight's rule was: "Jules can play, so long as she only uses that which is already on her desk." Luckily I had one of Marie's (Lost Aussie, in my links) yummy stamps on my desk - and a whole lot of other clutter. Unluckily there is still a tonne of 'stuff' to put in appropriate draws, jars and racks. Oh well, a job for tomorrow... unless I change the rules .

Would anyone like to trade a OOAK ATC?

3 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

i have seen you post on my good friend's blog: http://arttealife.blogspot.com, so i stopped by yours for a look see and it is a warm place to be!! i would love to trade ATCs w/you..I love to do ATCs..stop by my place some time and take a look see!!!

Dot said...

I smiled at your rule about playing Julie! That's a good one to live by.

Love the cards you made.

Gorgeous as always.

I would love to trade an ATC! Excuse my ignorance but I have never known what OOAK stands for.
Can you explain it to me?

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»