Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Too Cute

I made this ATC a while ago in a series I called 'Ode to Claudine', I have recently traded this one and it still had the power to make me smile so I decided to post it here.

Exciting news of the day - being a criminal did pay off. While helping my friend Kez move house I stole some of her cards and submitted them to Stamping and Papercraft. A total thrill for both of us when we heard that they are in the most recent issue! Well done Kerry!
My first niece was born in April and her birth seems to have sent me in a 'cuter than cute' phase. I am playing with some old fashioned ideas for album covers, and the one above took a few minutes last night. I am not so sure that it is art, but it sure was fun to put together. I wonder what is says about me, especially when I am feeling the most un-clucky I ever have. The child is from an old dress pattern and the stamp by Amazing Creations.

I received this gorgeous RAK ATC (Shrine to Love) in the mail today, from Michelle James. I really like all the layers and detail.

I so love the trades, swaps and RAK's which arrive in my mailbox ,to brighten the toughest days, or to add sparkle to an already sunlit day.

2 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

nice work!

Anonymous said...

Jules
enjoying your work so much!