Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged

Doreen tagged me to list 7 random things about myself, so here goes:

1. I am vegetarian, and gave up lamb as an eight year old followed by chicken and then all other meats, but in my past have tried crocodile, smoked eel, snake and other oddities.

2. I read a couple of books every week and more when I can.

3. I don't drive unless I have to, hate flying and yet love travel - for the new destinations.

4. I am inspired by nature, and wonder how any human can match the beauty God created for us.

5. I love baobab trees - and will hug them.

6. My first cat was a ginger female - Peggy, and I have loved ginger cats all my life.

7. I was living almost 2000 kilometers away when my pet sheep, Billy, died. He was 14 and I was eighteen. I dreamt about his death and rang my Dad who confined he had found him that morning.

No comments: