Saturday, September 09, 2006

Like Minds



















Today has been a long one already! I stayed up late last night preparing these samples for a Demo I was doing at Scrapbook Designs . I have so much fun at the demo's - an hour to share what I have been playing with lately, and new products, with interested ladies. Today there were 18 lovely attendees ranging from complete beginners to very experienced ladies.

Aren't those Delish keys fabulous? I have been trying Julie van Oosten's 'Industria' techniques for a Stampgropers Industria ATC swap. Delish call their core board products biscuit board, cracks me up - because it is definitely not edible. I did lots of colouring with alcohol inks, some punching and stamping too. I do wish I worked two days a week and played for five!

One of my kindred spirits, Kelly, came to the demo and we have just been for a deluxe lunch at the local Book Cafe. I am now off for coffee with another creative friend. Oh lucky me! I needed friends and like minds to lift my spirits today.

1 comment:

Carol said...

So we have scrapbooking in common too!!

I need ideas for pages for the book I'm making for our German exchange student who had the audacity go back to her family after a year with us! ;-) I'll keep reading your blog, in hopes of finding scrapbooking ideas and inspiration!

Carol