Monday, June 09, 2008

Mail

This amazing canvas is the return I received from Nat in our one-for-one swap through INKrediblyRT. I like that Nat used an image I gave her some time ago - a favourite cabinet card of mine - and all the tiny details and texture are amazing.
This collection of vintage text and ephemera (including a 1930's calendar) all feature animals and is a surprise gift from Judy, look at that cute bisque cat too.
After receiving my beautiful matryoshka from Dotee I commissioned these for a friends birthday. I am so glad I told S she was getting them, otherwise I may have kept them for myself. The little family were received with much joy by a busy Mum of four boys.
Nat very kindly sent me this canvas with the niche swap - looking at Tulips in the Rain makes me smile.

7 comments:

Doreen G said...

Great gifts Julie --lucky you.

Still Waters Studio said...

Cool goodies! Did you take a picture of the canvas that you did for the swap?
Sherry

Gaby Bee said...

Lucky you! All this gifts are really fabulous. I especially love the Home canvas!

Ro Bruhn said...

What fabulous gifts and swaps Julie. Lucky you.

Judy said...

Glad you enjoyed my part of your gifties.

Dot said...

Nat has done an amazing job! I am sure the canvas is even more beautiful in the flesh.

So glad you like Sarah's dolls too!

Sending much love to you and the furry ones this weekend. I have just had 30 mins snuggle time with Essie on my lap...little darling.

Dotee xoxo

Debbi Baker said...

Wow what a fabulous post - so much beauty to look at (and in the previous post too!). Thanks for your comment on my blog - I went to reply but can't find your email?? - not even on your profile so this is my substitute!! Have a great Sunday!