Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ATC Trio

A few people liked the ATC's I made last week and I have posted one to the USA, I made two more for this triptych (spelling?) which is to be a 1-for-1 swap with the lovely Doreen. I do feel like I have been influenced by the very talented Judy, and considering the amount of time I spend drooling over her work that is not unexpected.
Life continues it's merry way, I had visitors last weekend and am off to spend the day with my precious friend Dawn this weekend so creative time is a bit hit and miss. Daylight savings starts this weekend, do you see my joyful dance? Hear my happy cheers? I love the extra light at night. For now the washing calls ... oh well this is Earth's reality.

8 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

WOW Julie, what a fabulous set of ATC's, I love all of the attachments and great old photos too.
Yeah for daylight savings, I actually get to see my garden before it gets dark.
Ro
xo

Gunnels blog said...

thsi ATC triptych is very very good! I love the old photos, all dtails and your way to hand it! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Steph said...

I love them ! Gorgeous!
Haha so you're one of those people from down under who stole the light from me ;) it's getting darker here at night and I hate it ! Enjoy it !

Chris in Oz said...

WOW, Julie these are stunning!!! I love all your work and just wished we didn't live on opposite sides of OZ - I'd love to share a 'play day'....

Ev said...

Love the ATC's, the texture and attention to detail is just wonderful.

kelsey said...

Absolutely gorgeous work on this atc triptych Julie! Love the colours...right up my alley!

Debbi Baker said...

I loved the ATCs as they were in the first place but this is just such a perfect way of displaying such gorgeous creations! PS Re your query with the fabric postcard exchanges I am in some informal exchanges and also some small groups that were created online just to swap for a year etc. Anytime you want to trade with me though let me know - I am always up for more as I find the size perfect - it doesn't become too daunting or repetitious.

One Crabapple said...

aaa! these are so great !

Bu mounting them on the collar in a trio this way....?

* G E N I U S *